Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gamercatgirl's Introduction

Hi, everyone. I'm gamercatigirl, one of the writers on Winx-Fairies and the owner of You Misunderestimate Me. Whitney invited me to be a writer on this blog, so I figured I'd give a little introduction. Here's what I wrote for my introduction on Winx-Fairies -

I, gamercatgirl, (do not capitalize it unless it begins a sentence) am from Ontario, Canada (where's all the American fans?) but I currently reside in the US.

I've watched Winx Club since it first came out way back in 2004. My favorite Winx girl is Tecna, my favorite guy is Riven (we even share the same birthday, ironically), and I don't like the pixies or the pets from the fourth season.

And now, to rip-off Kiku, I'll post my quirks.

Quirks: supporter of BloomxBaltor (admit, you thought it at least once), supporter of DiasproxSky (I blame this on Kiku's 'Feeling'), and my favorite fictional character is the Punisher (who should never have his name mentioned on a Winx site...) I like Everlasting Gobstoppers. Yummy!

Have I dragged this on long enough yet?


Fun times, indeed.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

love your introduction! :)